Friday, September 18, 2009

Boaz Mauda - die goldene Stimme aus dem Heiligen Land, encore!

freut sich übrigens auf seinem Blog über das Erscheinen seines ersten Albums:

Dear friends,

Finallllly the album is out in the open!!
It was a very long process since I've started gathering the lyrics and the melodies and weaved it to one musical journey .it was not an easy task. The experience was amazing. Sometimes it felt like giving birth, you know, when you get attached to some melody or some lyrics and then you have to choose whether to put it on the album or not. I can't wait to start working on my next album…
Anyway, it is finally out, and you can get it here in my site, just click the download, and you've got my last year labor, in your mobile. Tell me which song you love the best, of course, I can't decide…
I hope you would like it as much as I do. I'm really proud of it. In addition to the songs you already know from the Eurovision, there are some more surprises in the album, including a tribute to Goran Bregovic's 'Ausencia' in Hebrew, and the first hit single, with a biblical lyrics from the songs of songs, called 'ma yafu' (how beautiful) the album also includes Time To Pray with Sirusho & Jelena.
To conclude, I want to ask that you forgive me, because I've haven’t replied for your emails for more than a two months. I was out of reach, recording and working very hard, so I hope I would have the time in the next weeks to write back to each and every one of you... Thank you for your kind wishes, it makes me so happy to see that people from all around the world care that much for my music.

With all my love,

BoaZ








No comments: